Join us for a conversation with Rob Fuller, Director of Engineering at Siemens. Rob will discuss why 2-Tier Tasks are necessary for planning and scheduling R&D projects and the initial results they have achieved.
Specifically, how 2-Tier Tasks help
- Account for the uncertainties of scope and work,
- Minimize design iterations and “traveled work”,
- Define the required cross-functional teams,
- Minimize planning and re-planning effort, and
- Reduce task and project durations
This free webinar on Thursday, February 22, will reveal the challenges and successes Siemens experienced during implementation. You do not want to miss this webinar where Rob will discuss lessons learned and tips you can use today to help your organization become faster and more efficient.
Title: Siemens Case Study: How Siemens is Taking Advantage of Real-Time Scheduling Using 2-Tiered Tasks
Presenter: Rob Fuller, Director Engineering at Siemens
Date: Thursday, February 22, 2018
Time: 12:00 PT/ 3:00 ET
Can’t attend the live webinar? Register to get the recording!